Every Sunday 7:00-8:00am
The aim of the session is to provide you with a space to practice the art of silent meditation; whether this be breath, transcendental, or similar.
Benefits of the group include:
- Learning to calm mind, body and spirit
- Rest, recuperation and boosting vitality
- Exploring deep, inner work
- Developing consciousness and self-awareness
- Promoting emotional health by processing frustration and judgement
- Developing your own private practice
What to bring
It is advisable to bring your own meditation 'seats' (pillows/bean bags, etc) as these are key to supporting your own practice in the long run. Bring a blanket and warm clothing.
Beginners though to experienced meditators welcome.
To book, call/text Sam on 07703621730 or click on the link below and send an email to find out more